2 cups heavy cream 1 cup chicken broth 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts ¼ cup butter, cubed ½ pound penne pasta, uncooked ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
1. Whisk the heavy cream, chicken broth, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a Crock-Pot until they are all mixed together.
2. Put the chicken breasts in the slow cooker and put the butter cubes on top.
3. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 3 to 4 hours, until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
4. Move the chicken out of the slow cooker and onto a cutting board. Shred the chicken with two forks.
5. Add the penne pasta and Parmesan to the pot and keep cooking for another 25 to 30 minutes, or until the pasta is soft.
6. Once the pasta is done, put the chicken back in the slow cooker and stir until everything is mixed together.
7. Add herbs and more Parmesan cheese, if you want, and serve warm.