Staten Island Downtown Alliance © 2015 | All Rights Reserved
105 Water Street, Staten Island, NY, 10304
* Staten Island Museum – Trustee
* Alzheimer’s Foundation of Staten Island – Executive Review Board
* Staten Island Mental Health Society – Board of Directors
* Rotary Club of Staten Island – Board of Directors, Past President
* Staten Island Rotary Foundation – Board of Directors
* S.C.O.R.E (Service Corp of Retired Executives) – Advisory Board
* Downtown Staten Island Council – Founder and Chairman
* West Brighton Local Development Corporation – Board of Directors
* St. George Theatre – Board of Directors
* Citizens Advisory Board - Member
* Wagner College Chai Society – Member
* Staten Island Vision – Steering & Government Relations Committee
* Staten Island Board of Realtors – Board of Directors
* Staten Island Downtown Alliance – President
The Staten Island Chamber of Commerce recognized Behar with the Louis R. Miller Business Leadership Award in 2005.
The Rotary Club of Staten Island made Behar a Paul Harris Fellow in 2014.
Michael Behar is the President/ CEO of Margate Management Corp. a real estate management company located on Staten island’s North Shore. His career spans over 35 years in all aspects of business and real estate development.
Behar has demonstrated a substantial commitment to giving back to the community. He has been active in many organizations and has served on various committees and boards such as the following: